ART

ART

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Voice of the soul

A person can be called a true artist when the people that are watching him feel all he says and don't hear or see. When you can close your eyes and just listen with your heart to that voice and feel all the words in your soul, letter by letter, sound by sound, then you know that the one standing in front of you is an artist. Goosebumps, racing heartbeat, sweat, tears, these are the signs that you can fell the soul that's trapped inside some words put on musical notes.
One can live through music, can recall some past happenings, can feel at ease when hearing his favorite song.  From my point of view, well I only have some artists that I listen to, some songs that calm me down, that make me cry, that make me laugh, that give me all kinds of emotions. For the past 10 years I have lived through music, I felt through music. Music was and still is my refuge, a world where only my soul and the soul of the song are. A place where I feel safe. That moment when you put your headphones on and press play it's my favorite moment of the day. You separate from the real world and enter one that you can control, that doesn't make you suffer; a world with no lies and no deceptions; your world.
Sometimes a song does not need words. Just some musical notes and the true feelings of the artist and you got yourself a song that you can listen to and feel it.
So headphones on, press play, close your eyes and feel.

1 comment:

  1. There's this saying I enjoy hearing every once in a while, that sounded like this : "Headphones on, world off."

    Honestly, as someone who has to constantly hear sweet delicious music, I feel it kinda says it all. Or maybe I'm just crazy enough to need music in order for me to make sense of the world. Could be that.

    ReplyDelete