ART

ART

Sunday 20 October 2013

If I'm sincere today....

     If I'm sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomorrow.
     From when we are little, out parents taught us to not tell lies, even if they are small. One small lie can have major side effects. But I don't know what happens as we grow up, because the majority of us choose to lie in order to make our life better and destroy another. We just start with a small one, then go full scale. The problem is that the majority don't give a damn. As long as they're fine and breathing, the rest can just suffer. As long as they can fake a smile to get what they want..that's dishonest and despicable.... Well, from what I think, that kind of human should disappear ( "don't actually think I can call that a human ").
      "A little lie never hurt no one"...Oh yes it did, especially if that someone found out the truth.( so the truth hurts as well, but it's a milder pain ). Why not avoid this kind of situation? Sincerity is an art that it's not appreciated enough. Life is a lot more fragile than we think; so we should treat the other in a way that leaves no regrets, fairly and sincerely. Personally, I say whatever I have in mind, with no regrets and with sincerity.
     Do I regret it sometimes? Well....yes, many times. But I better regret something that I said or did than something that I didn't do. It's all about facing your fears and letting your soul speak out. You'll regret for a small period of time, then move on... then you'll say something that you will regret again, and so on.
      As when we fall in love; we give ourselves to it, we live only for the sweet kiss of our loved one, only for that warm hug that makes all the bad go away. It's the time when we are sincere the most. ( or it should be so ). Saying out loud what you truly feel, what you really want, it's the kind of thing that should be done. Not sit back and for things to happen.
      At anytime, anyplace, live your life with sincerity. It describes the kind of person you are and the people that are around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment