ART

ART

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Broken wings

A dark sky, a full moon,
The cold wind touching my face.
I can't hear anything...
I can't feel anything...
'cause it was the night in that you broke your wings.

You faded away like the petals of a blue rose
You had so many dreams, so many smiles to give.
A grown up man with the soul of a child and the heart of and angel...
An angel with broken wings.

You envied the butterflies because of their wings.
Once you told me you'd like to fly with them to the sky,
But no butterfly would give his wings to you because you already had them.
You were the angel that was taking care of us.

The sound of music that you played is still in my ears...
I'm still learning to feel it like you did;
I'm still searching for you.
But you're gone...

Once I dreamed of you staring at the moon.
I wanted to scream, but I had no voice;
I wanted to cry, but I had no tears...
You turned and smiled at me;
"I'm not coming back, so stop saying to return.
And don't worry, don't be sad,
I'm happy because now, my once broken wings, are back.
I can fly with the butterflies now."

If then I could talk and say how much I miss you...
I just wanted to feel the touch of your music one more time...for the last time.
I guess I wouldn't have let you go.
But I felt your calming love inside my hear and calmed.
Your gentle voice is still singing in my ears.

One day I'll have my wings,
So when that day comes, I'll hold you by my side forever;
So wait, wait...



p.s: made this one six years ago.
R.I.P Pink spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment