ART

ART

Sunday 6 July 2014

How long is forever?

     In just 60 seconds from a video, I learned a life lesson that I've completely forgotten. A guy was asked how long was forever, since he made a promise with his friends that he'll be there, with them, together forever. The answer was simple but stroke a cord in my heart. " The fate of being together, and cherishing each other...I don't know how long is forever, but I only know to cherish every single moment with you guys by my side. I am satisfied like this. The moments with you guys being by my side it is enough to cherish every single moment. There will be times when it will be tiring, but just bear with it a little and it will be over. There isn't anything much about it...we are a family "
     Those words came out with so much sincerity and kindness, that they brought tears in my eyes instantly. It may seem little to some, but to find someone that actually cherishes every single moment in life with his loved ones, encouraging and supporting them is not something to just pass by.
     We find ourselves tired sometimes, trying to run away from our problems, but there is always that one friend that can stop you and encourage you if you let them. But in those moments our anger and tiredness levels are so high that we reject any act of kindness from that friend. Now I learned that that a friend can't be there for you if you start acting like that...he can get tired as well. So just dealing with it and let him/her help you, will be best for both sides. When a friend puts his head on your shoulder, don't feel pressured or annoyed, be proud that he chose you to support him, he chose you to show his weak side because he trusts you, and he indirectly asks for your help.
     Recently I feel like I've passed through time without remembering to cherish what I have...a life, friends, a family, a roof above my head and so many more. I just lived forgetting all these stuff. But It only took 60 seconds of my life to remember that I'm not alone and that every single second should be cherished...we only live once, we only have one chance, one shot at life. So be strong, be a support for others, a source of power and strength, of unlimited will, and it will all come back at you.
And to answer the question...forever is NOW !!

No comments:

Post a Comment