ART

ART

Saturday 29 September 2012

New beginning, new life

     A new start..it's always a good thing in this messed up life of mine, and not only mine. We're young, It's normal for us to be messed up(I think...). Going to college has been for me a new start, and has given to me the opportunity of looking at life from a different point of view, a more mature one. Unfortunately I'm living alone, which is kind of hard for me because I'm not used to being on my own. Some may say that it's good that I'm   living alone, I have all the peace and quiet that I want, but I like to talk, and when I get home to my room, and I find nobody, It's kind of sad. Moving on:))
     Being away from home has not affected me as much as I thought. I got used to it pretty fast. Being all by myself, cooking for myself, cleaning my room, and all the things that I'm doing for me, alone, with no help, made me a tiny bit more mature. I say a tiny bit because I'm still at the beginning of it.
     The best parts of being in college are definitely the new friends. You may be the most socially awkward person, but in college you get over it and make friends very fast. All in all I like my college life so far. It has been tiring but damn fun.
     You get to meet all kinds of people, mostly the same as you, scared of this new beginning, but happy to be able to upgrade their level of maturity.
     Moving to a new town, living a whole new kind of life, meeting new people, making new friends, being on our own ( without our mommy cleaning after us;)) ), Worshiping the little amount of money that we have, and that it's supposed to last a whole month...haaa :( This sounds to be like the word that I fear most : adulthood. Brace yourself, adulthood it's coming, and fast.

P.S: packing and unpacking is the worst part of moving. I HATE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment